PrimeRevenue is the acknowledged leader in working capital financial technology, optimizing cash flow for more than 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. Last year, more than $100 billion in supply chain transactions were processed through our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to best serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) primary function is to meet and exceed the achievement of quarterly and annual quota assignments in the effort to develop demand generation for new client acquisition, new prospect qualification to support PrimeRevenue’s Strategic Account Executives’ activities as it relates to New Client acquisition. The SDR will be the key Demand Driver in the assigned territory and will be expected to work as an integral part of the Sales TEAM while remaining accountable for individual results. This will involve multiple call and email campaigns to identify and qualify prospects while selling the value that PrimeRevenue can create for them.
* Lead generation for opportunities to potential buyers and prospects – “The Hunter”
* Manage a Senior Executive Level sales process with PrimeRevenue sales methodology and best practices
* Own relationship with buyer executive sponsor and team
* Ensure proper hand-off of a Sales Qualified Lead and support the PrimeRevenue sale process.
* Work closely with Marketing to jointly pursue New Buyer Clients
* Methodically qualify to advance deals leveraging MEDDICC and the PR Sales Process.
* Support the Account Executive’s (inside sales) efforts by engaging high value accounts as required
* Coordinate with supplier marketing and sales teams to adapt campaigns to grow pipeline and improve close ratio
* Build PrimeRevenue name recognition in the assigned territory of clients, partners and prospects
* Build relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts
* Own your named account territory
* Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of PrimeRevenue’s OpenSCi software and service offerings
* Establish price of contract/engagement in accordance with company guidelines.
* Develop, share and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors
* Provide daily updates into the PrimeRevenue contact management information system
* Participate and be involved in applicable industry conferences both internal and external
* Other duties as assigned by manager
* Bachelor's degree and minimum 3 years of successful enterprise inside sales/demand generation experience with consistent quota over-achievement. MBA a Plus.
* Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-Level executives including CFO and CEO required
* Demonstrated ability to translate business needs and ROI to customers
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills required
* High level of business acumen including professional written, oral and presentation skills
* Ability to work effectively in a sales TEAM environment
* Commercial Banking experience or exposure to Trade Finance exposure a plus
* Knowledge of the marketplace within assigned geography
* Successful track record of cold calling
* Ability to communicate with diverse cross-functional teams
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Methodical approach to problem solving with strong attention to detail
Smart, Hungry, & Humble personality is a must!
Apply to PrimeRevenue (Sales Development Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.