PrimeRevenue is the acknowledged leader in working capital financial technology, optimizing cash flow for more than 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. Last year, more than $100 billion in supply chain transactions were processed through our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to best serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
The Marketing Content Manager will plan, write, edit and manage a library of high-value, data-driven and SEO content. He/She will also be responsible for the responding to RFP/RFI proposals in supporting sales business development efforts. The Content Manager will work with the marketing TEAM to provide content for B-to-B marketing campaigns. This position requires the ability to perform well under tight deadlines, be obsessed with the finer details and data-driven decisions.
* Build a holistic content strategy and distribution plan for every stage of the sales funnel
* Develop and manage an editorial calendar
* Author compelling thought leadership content across different channels including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, RFIs, RFPs, case studies, etc.
* Analyze content performance and use data insights to iterate, improve and maximize results
* Oversee content measurement and KPIs, including the design and operation of relevant dashboards, reports and analyses
* Optimize content for SEO
* Develop and manage freelancer relationships
* Find and submit award applications to promote our clients successes
* Prepare detailed proposals based on RFI/RFP requirements; ensuring completeness, accuracy, timeliness
* 5+ years experience in content marketing for a B2B company (enterprise and/or financial services experience strongly preferred)
* Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or related field
* Experience in business journalism and financial services a plus
* Persuasive, clear writing skills
* Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
* Excellent at collaborating with many contributors
* Proactive, energetic and relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle
* Understand client personas and write copy that converts prospects
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate insights into actions
* Excellent organizational and project management skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills in English
* Self-starter with the ability to multitask and coordinate several projects simultaneously
* Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
* Inspire team members to up their game
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.