Crowe Horwath LLP is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast.
Content Strategist: Works with various internal client groups (business unit/industry leaders) to develop an overall content strategy, including identification of target audiences; articulation of the buying process (who’s involved, what role do they play, what do they care about); translation of intelligence gathered into audience-specific messaging.
* Conducts client sessions, develops strategy, delivers recommendations, and oversees execution of recommendations.
* Editing, proofreading, and fact-checking content for print and electronic content for pieces used by Marketing – some combination of e-communications, brochures, infographics, video scripts, webinar presentations, ads, and/or other content that showcases the firm’s industry- and service-specific expertise or promotes the firm’s products and services.
* For assigned areas and in conjunction with the relevant Project Managers, manages the flow of content, technical reviews, approvals, deadlines, and other information.
* Oversight of marketing messaging (technical review). Makes writing assignments to and helps to develop freelance writers and editors.
* Contributes to the Marketing and Sales Development (“MDS”) Stylebook.
* Takes part in formally or informally developing other MDS employees.
**Skill sets required include:**
* Understanding of content marketing and content strategy best practices, including interactive content formats
* Ability to convey complex subject matter clearly and without changing the meaning
* Strong knowledge of English composition, including grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, and source citations
* Experience using a style guide, preferably Associated Press
* Understanding of business and accounting issues and vocabulary
* Ability to work collaboratively and productively with all types of people at all levels of the organization
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to focus on accuracy of details as well the larger picture
* Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
* Proven problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills
* Working knowledge of technology tools, including Microsoft Office suite, and the Web
* Experience with design, production, and other aspects of publications a plus
* Knowledge of social media, SEO, or digital publishing also a plus
* Knowledge of content marketing best practices and or rich media also a plus
* 5-7 years of experience in a position of writing/editing promotional content such as direct mail, website, collateral, e-communications, rich media, etc., preferably with a professional services firm
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in English, journalism, communications, or liberal arts
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.