* Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
* Collaborate closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
* Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
* Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
* Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
* Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
* Collaborate with designers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
* Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
* Define clear target audience profiles and develop strategies and content based on profiles
* Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
* Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
* Edit, proofread and improve content
* Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
* Analyze web traffic metrics
* Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
* Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement