Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, Nextiva is one of the country's fastest growing providers of unified cloud-based business communications. We offer a simple approach to UCaaS that is radically altering the economics of one of the top operating expenses within an organization.
As a member of the Learning and Development (L&D) team, the Sales Trainer will work closely with all departments, partners, and members of the L&D team to ensure our sales team is fully educated, to perform at a high level and increase customer satisfaction. They assist in the execution and implementation of organizational and departmental programs and initiatives. Responsibilities include assisting with curriculum design, facilitating, supporting, and evaluating departmental and organization-wide initiatives and programs for frontline employees in alignment with Nextiva’s strategic needs and talent management endeavors, including (but not limited to) quality sales training program, onboarding, culture, competencies, employee engagement, team building, performance management, talent assessment, diversity and inclusion, change management, recognition, and retention efforts
* Deliver instructor-led, online, and blended training courses for sales/support teams, partners and other various departments.
* Conduct product training company-wide, as well as periodic refresher training as needed.
* Provide training support during launches, updates and other key company or product initiatives.
* Conduct train-the-trainer sessions as needed, upon mastery of new subject matter.
* Create an open learning environment that emphases group discussion, real-world scenarios and technical exercises, all while monitoring students to ensure maximum comprehension.
* Establish a mentorship role with new employees during initial training.
* Measure the efficiency, effectiveness, and outcomes of Learning and Development programs and share with the team.
* Administer and grade exams, when applicable, to measure performance and report results.
* Maintain courseware updates within the e-learning LMS.
* Facilitate student and partner feedback on the training process and any included materials.
* Evaluate effectiveness of learning programs and provide ongoing feedback to management.
* Oversee the maintenance of the training rooms and all related equipment.
* Understand, incorporate, and model Nextiva’s Mission, Vision, and Values via behaviors, practices, and decisions.
* Complete special projects and perform other duties as necessary.
* 2+ years of experience coaching and/or teaching adult learners.
* Excellent written and verbal presentations skills.
* Strong communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with various departments and employee skill levels.
* Strong planning and organizational skills.
* Technical aptitude, with an understanding of cloud computing/cloud communication preferred.
* Exceptional ability to simply and effectively communicate complex concepts and material.
* Knowledge of adult learning methodologies, styles and training-delivery platforms.
* Ability to work under minimal supervision, independently when needed and as part of a team.
* Flexible, creative and innovative, with the ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
* Must be positive and willing to take a problem-solving approach to new issues.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Learning/Training tools and applications.
* Knowledge of online meeting/web collaboration and online training environments.
* Promote the Nextiva culture of Amazing Service®.
* Courseware development experience.
* Bachelors degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field is preferred.
* Additional certification(s) in training is a plus.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.