* Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
* Minimum of three years of relevant experience as an event planner, office manager and/or executive assistant.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
* Strong organization, administrative and time management skills
* Excellent communication skills with ability to build rapport with external and internal parties.
* Adaptable to new situations, a love for dynamic change and ability to think on your feet.
* You are a team player and have a natural ability to collaborate well with others with a long history of leadership roles in your academic and professional careers.
* You are highly organized and have an exceptional attention to detail.
* You possess outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time.
What we can offer you:
* An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building the next multi-billion dollar consumer brand around the single largest purchase of our lives.
* You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
* Competitive cash and equity compensation, full medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k, flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory) and sick time.
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte and Raleigh with more on the way. As CULTURE CZAR, you will be based in our Alpharetta and Buckhead offices in the Greater Atlanta area when not traveling between our other offices.
Knock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Knock are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.