We’re looking for teammates who have:
* At least 2-4 years experience in A/P processing and general bookkeeping
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
* Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Expensify and Google Apps, Sage Intacct is a plus
* Analytical and organizational skills coupled with the ability to multitask effectively without compromising the quality of work
* Experience working in a startup environment a plus
* Self-starter, with strong ability to work with minimal direction and to set effective project plans. Ability to work alone and as part of a team
* Professional and articulate
What we can offer you:
* An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building the next multi-billion dollar consumer brand around the single largest purchase of our lives
* You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
* Competitive cash and equity compensation, full medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k, flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory) and sick time.
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte and Raleigh with more on the way. In fact, we are proud to be a distributed company with employees in 13 different states. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things.
Knock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Knock are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.