Workiva (NYSE:WK) delivers Wdesk, an intuitive cloud platform that modernizes how people work within thousands of organizations, including over 70 percent of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. Wdesk is built upon a data management engine, offering controlled collaboration, data integration, granular permissions, and a full audit trail. Wdesk helps mitigate risk, improves productivity, and gives users confidence in their data-driven decisions.
Workiva is a rapidly growing company that builds collaborative, cloud-based applications for financial and executive teams. We are seeking an Accounting Specialist for our growing team. The Accounting Specialist will focus on providing general accounting assistance within the Accounting team. The position performs tasks directly related to their area of expertise as well as assists with assigned special projects.
* Entering customer invoice entries
* Communicating with sales team on all new contracts and customers
* Submitting invoices through automated system
* Invoicing customer contracts
* Researching and responding to questions; escalating more complex questions as needed
* Assist with collections
* Interpreting contracts with available knowledge
* Implementing credit memos within scope of authority
* Completing assigned month end reports for Accounting Manager
* Associates degree in Accounting preferred or Bachelor’s degree a plus
* 3+ years of progressive accounting experience would be considered in lieu of Associates degree
* Analytical ability to interpret contracts and policies
* Proficient accounting software knowledge, along with generic computer skills required
* Spreadsheet skills preferred
* Strong communication/collaborative skills to work with many personalities inside and outside of the company
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.