HubSpot develops cloud-based, inbound marketing software that allows businesses to transform the way that they market online. Its service portfolio includes social media publishing and monitoring, blogging, SEO, website content management, email marketing, marketing automation, and reporting and analytics.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Payroll Administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in processing and preparing bi-weekly payrolls for 600+ employees.
* Prepare, review, analyze and process bi-weekly payrolls for non-exempt employees through Workday in a timely, accurate manner and in compliance with federal and state regulations as well as company policy.
* Audit time tracking system for accuracy.
* Work with HR to streamline payroll changes to improve payroll cycles and to reduce errors. Troubleshoots issues and errors with HR, Finance and employees as needed to ensure timely resolution.
* Process new hires, terminations and employee changes.
* Create/maintain spreadsheets of off-cycle payroll data.
* Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in payroll figures, documents and reports.
* Process employment verifications.
* Ensures annual W-2’s are accurate and process W-2C’s as needed.
* Manage Payroll Inbox and respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll and stock matters.
* Assist with external audits by providing supporting records and documentation.
* Solid knowledge and understanding of applicable federal and multi-state payroll related tax laws, regulations, and statutes to ensure compliancy.
* Knowledge of internal controls, SOX documentation and control testing experience.
* Experience with expatriate payroll processing a plus.
* Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience a plus
* Minimum 2-3 years payroll processing experience preferably with Workday
* Highly proficient computer skills with intermediate MS Excel experience required
* Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
* Commitment to accuracy & quality
* Ability to manage highly confidential / proprietary information
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills; strong problem-solving and analytical skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.