LMI Capital is a commercial real estate capital advisory services firm. We advise real estate investors on the process of obtaining debt and equity. We aspire to provide our clients with the best terms available through a trusted, timely, and seamless process.
**Senior Financial Analyst / Senior Associate**
This position will include analyzing commercial real estate investments, conducting due diligence, processing transactions, coordinating closings, and supporting marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years plus experience in the finance, mortgage, and/or commercial real estate industries.
* Perform advanced financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Microsoft Excel.
* Analyze operating statements, underwrite cash flows, and develop proformas.
* Gather, organize, and present demographic, economic, and real estate market research, draw objective conclusions, and make recommendations.
* Prepare written presentations and ancillary documents for lenders and investors.
* Review and analyze property diligence, third party reports, and legal documents as part of the diligence and closing process.
* Respond efficiently and effectively to questions from clients, lenders, and third party vendors regarding specific transactions and the overall CRE market.
* Provide assistance on special projects and complete other duties as assigned.
* Strong research, writing, analytical, and problem solving skills.
* Strong commercial real estate and/or finance background. Good understanding of appraisal and underwriting principles.
* Ability to be an independent worker and maintain a positive attitude in all situations.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills; able to interface with executives of all levels
* Self-motivated, team-oriented, and strong time management skills to handle multiple projects and prioritize deadlines.
* Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel and Word. Knowledge of Adobe Publisher and Argus a plus.
* Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or related discipline or an equivalent combinations of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
Apply to LMI Capital (Senior Financial Analyst / Senior Associate)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.