HubSpot develops cloud-based, inbound marketing software that allows businesses to transform the way that they market online. Its service portfolio includes social media publishing and monitoring, blogging, SEO, website content management, email marketing, marketing automation, and reporting and analytics.
HubSpot is looking for a Marketing Manager to take over paid advertising efforts for our Brand & Buzz team. The right person should be a strong marketer who specializes in paid acquisition with experience working in AdWords/YouTube and social media platforms such as Facebook & Twitter Ads. This person should have strong analytical skills with a solid understanding of the marketing funnel, optimizing ad creative, and landing page testing.
We are looking for someone who has an innovative drive and is willing to throw away the norm to reinvent how we do things.
* Strategize and create hugely compelling content optimized for acquiring views, driving traffic, and ultimately building awareness for the HubSpot brand.
* Amplify social videos through Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and other paid acquisition channels.
* Work cross-departmentally with design, copy, and technology to create all campaign assets such as ad creative and landing pages.
* Run rigorous A/B and multivariate split tests with a focus on increasing awareness and engagement directly through paid ads, but also through organic traffic sources.
* Manage day-to-day campaign optimizations at every stage in the funnel for each promotional effort.
* Clearly define success metrics and build robust reporting processes to give key stakeholders visibility into campaign performance.
* Systemize ad and landing page testing and processes to ensure a controlled environment for all experimentation.
* Stay current on the latest in ad technology. Investigate and experiment with new marketing channels.
* 3-5 years experience in a marketing role with a focus on content creation and paid online advertising.
* A proven track record in running online campaigns to maximize video views and engagement.
* Strong background in using data to inform future decisions and segmentation choices.
* Excitement about technology and new, innovative technology and apps.
* Experience designing and creating compelling visual ads, videos, and landing pages.
* Comfortable juggling multiple company-wide goals and working with multiple teams at once.
* The ability to identify high-potential segments and tailor messaging to fit them.
* Capable of identifying what’s worked well in the past and iterating, but also comfortable ideating and implementing brand new ideas from scratch.
* Advanced abilities in Excel. Vlookups, Sumif, and pivot tables all sound very familiar.
* Experience developing attribution models for brand awareness campaigns.
* Previous success with creating & promoting viral content.
* Experience with marketing automation (HubSpot is a plus!).
Apply to HubSpot (Paid Acquisition Marketing Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.