Marketing Manager/ Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager/ Executive to join a dynamic and growing tech startup. We’re a lifestyle brand that build smart devices that help modern families stay connected. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to achieve company targets in brand awareness and PR.
• Develop effective marketing and go-to-market strategies for online and offline campaigns.
• Content creation and copywriting for all marketing materials and communication channels including digital and print (advertisements, newsletters, website, catalogues, etc.).
• Create comprehensive PowerPoint presentations for marketing and sales purposes.
• Manage all social media platforms including creating and curating posts for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (photo-taking and copywriting).
• Liaise and collaborate with bloggers and KOLs to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
• Organize and oversee outbound marketing activities (sales, promotions, trade show/ events, etc.).
• Manage all aspects of PR initiatives – write press releases and liaise with local and international media for press coverage.
• Create weekly reports for marketing KPIs such as website traffic, social media engagement, etc.
• Maintain consistent brand image and product messaging throughout all marketing channels according to brand guideline.
• Ad hoc tasks as assigned.
• Report directly to CEO.
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar field.
• 3-5 years of working experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered for Marketing Executive role.
• Previous startup or agency experience preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and best marketing practices.
• Familiarity with social media tools.
• Strong project management and analytical skills.
• Attention to detail is crucial.
• Strong eye for style and aesthetics.
• Strong PowerPoint creation skills
• Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese. Native English speaker preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (English a must).
• Skilled in creative writing
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
• Able to multi-task and handle wide variety of tasks.
(Full Time, 5-day work week, Medical Insurance)
Interested applicants, please send full resume with current, expected salary and available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes