In 1988, Ross Perot, Jr. founded Hillwood based on the core values of character, courage and integrity. Rooted in a strong entrepreneurial vision, Hillwood is committed to bringing long-term value to our customers and partners through real estate development, investments and public-private partnerships.
Provide financial analysis and support to the marketing, investments, and land development groups regarding proposed and existing projects in order to facilitate decisions regarding investment alternatives. The candidate will be actively involved in the analysis and execution of both new and existing business with exposure to senior management and inclusion in strategic discussions. There will be a strong focus on quantitative analysis and modeling matched with practical business application. The position will be a vital part of the company’s ability to quickly evaluate and process the underlying economics of a variety of products. Compensation will be market competitive with an opportunity for bonus/incentives based on performance. This position will also include a full benefits package.
* Preparation of sophisticated financial models and underwriting for development, acquisition, and disposition of various real estate projects including but not limited to industrial, office, retail, multi-family, and hotel product types
* Coordinate with the Marketing team to analyze potential leases and determine the required rental rate to achieve the desired return
* Coordinate with the Accounting and Construction groups to compile and analyze budgets on new developments and compare estimated and actual cost of each project
* Development due diligence (includes the analysis of potential tenants, construction finance market, cap rate market, property taxes, rollback taxes etc.)
* Preparation of internal Investment Memorandum and other presentation materials
* Recent college graduates (undergraduate or Masters) with experience in commercial real estate finance
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel; ARGUS competence a plus
* High aptitude for financial analysis, especially financial modeling skills
* Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills including the ability to summarize conclusions and make recommendations
* Organized and detail oriented
* Strong work ethic, resourceful, with the ability to be flexible and multi-task
* BBA in Finance, Real Estate or other related Business field
* Careful attention to detail assuring accurate and timely delivery of materials to team members
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.