* **Education and/or Experience**: High school diploma or equivalent and minimum of seven years experience in case work, human services or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelors degree may be required if mandated by funder and/or regulatory agency.
* **Language Skills:** Fluency in a second language may be required. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general professional periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
* **Other Qualifications**: A valid driver’s license may be required.
* **Mathematical Skills:** Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* **Reasoning Ability:** Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* **Physical Demands**: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The employee may be required to remain on Organization premises during breaks and/or meal periods and may be required to stay on Organization premises until their replacement arrives.
* May be required to visit clients in their homes or in institutions.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
* The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
* The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
* **Work Environment:** The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to travel locally and work/visit various sites.
* The employee may be required to visit customers in their offices, factories and/or institutional settings.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
* The noise in the work environment is moderate.