* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
* Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, employees, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, employees, clients, customers, and the general public.
* Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry such as fractions, percentages, ratios, volume and proportions to practical situations.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Ability to work in a Matrix environment.
**Certificates, Licenses, registrations**
* Valid Driver's License
* Hazardous Materials training
**Other Skills and Abilities**
* Ability to proficiently display computer software skills with programs such Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Hands on understanding of industrial gas products, production, distribution applications, and associated equipment.
* Working knowledge of Six Sigma and lean manufacturing practices.
* Training in Safety and Compliance (OSHA, DOT, EPA, and FDA)
**Education and/or Experience**
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field from a four-year college or university;
* Five to Ten years related experience and/or training preferably in site/branch operations and/or package gas operations in the industrial gas industry; or
* Equivalent combination of education and experience.