GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 7 million people use GoodRx’s website and popular mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S.
This individual will work close with the Company’s Director of National Sales Reps to oversee and expand our growing Independent Healthcare Sales Program. The ideal candidate holds a background in consumer health care and will harness this interest to contribute to our outreach efforts and come up with creative methods for promoting the GoodRx brand in new markets. Approximately 20% of the time will be spent traveling nationally.
* Manage day-to-day needs of field reps from answering questions to keeping them motivated and limit negative turnover
* Assist in managing targeted recruitment, selection, and assessment of all representatives including termination of non-performing reps
* Oversee on-boarding and training of all new representatives
* Develop creative, strategical solutions and operational efficiencies to help the rep program grow and evolve
* Work closely with reps in the field to ensure optimal product messaging, account targeting, objection handling, and successful implementation of all other initiatives
* Collaborate with customers and representatives to uncover new opportunities and create new messaging and targeting strategies
* Provide feedback on incentive compensation and contest design
* Help create marketing materials to align with brand strategy
* Identify and collaborate with national and local physician groups
* Oversee set-up and on-site activities at local and national conventions
* Present new marketing strategies to further advance sales growth
* Investigate alternative points of patient access including non-profit foundations and other non-medical businesses
* Conduct routine rep visits to gather field intelligence
* Lead cross functional department projects as needed
* Minimum of 2 year’s experience managing sales representatives at a regional or national level; preferably experience with commission based sales representatives.
* Healthcare experience a significant plus
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with data analysis and reporting including advanced Excel required. SQL experience a plus.
* Low-ego and wickedly smart
* Ability to manage competing priorities and operational requirements from multiple partners
* Strong attention to detail and organization skills
* Bachelor’s degree required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.