Strata Decision Technology develops Software-as-a-Service solutions for financial analytics, business intelligence, and decision support needs in the healthcare industry. It offers StrataJazz, a platform for planning, budgeting, cost accounting, forecasting, and reporting needs. It also provides solutions for use in academic medical centers, community hospitals, children's hospitals, and other healthcare systems in the United States.
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing tactics such as email campaigns, thought leadership white papers, webinars, tradeshows, company collateral and a range of other marketing tasks. These efforts require a significant amount of collaboration, writing, and creative thinking.
Ideal candidates will have experience in creating marketing materials, product messaging, and managing multiple projects and design while working with a strong sense of urgency.
* Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
* Understand and implement brand guidelines.
* Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
* Coordinate with sales teams and deliver relevant materials in a timely fashion.
* Create brochures and sell sheets.
* Align social media initiatives with brand strategy, initiatives, and launches.
* Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
* Work with manager and practice leaders to determine campaign and market needs.
* Manage campaigns within Salesforce and Pardot.
* Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
* Research media coverage and industry trends.
* Improve communication efficiencies within company.
* Manage video content.
* Create and distribute customer surveys.
* Bachelors in Marketing or Communication + 2 years of marketing experience.
* A detailed understanding the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
* Experience with website management systems (Wordpress, Sitefinity etc.)
* Experience using SalesForce and Pardot.
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Strong knowledge of social media.
* Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
* Strong drive, energy, determination, and emotional intelligence.
* Motivation to learn and work hard.
Apply to Strata Decision Technology (Senior Marketing Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.