Get Satisfaction was founded with the idea that the relationship between companies and their customers is ready for higher ground.
The Lead Sales Representative plays an essential role in the growth of Power Conversions OEM and Distribution business and is accountable for overall Electric Motor & MV Drive sales with OEM'??s and Distributors in a dedicated geographical area.
* Electric motor and MV drive sales growth for Power Conversions OEM & Distribution in Western Canada region. Including travel between AB, BC, SK and MB
* Be the Region expert focused on new motors and MV drives opportunities in the pump, fan and compressor segment
* Actively prospect for and develop new OEM opportunities in the pump, fan, compression and heavy industry segment.
* Execute Distribution Trade Area Strategy with emphasis on optimizing coverage of Large Industrial facilities
* Cultivate flow stock business through distribution channel that drives current year / current quarter orders to sales convertibility
* Assume a leadership role in large project opportunity development resulting in orders.
* Gather market intelligence, establish opportunity / end user strategies, coordinate / manage internal resources (Verticals, complementary GE businesses, etc) to win deals.
* Provide deep understanding of regional market industry dynamics
* Develop your sales strategies to support company objectives and assigned customer base
* Contributes ideas and concepts to the technical solutions, as a team member for ITO; participates in the tendering process
* Accountability to deliver on commitments and communicate progress, needs and strategies to win a competitive landscape, meet/exceed targets
* Build and improves customer relationship.
* Solicit, visit and develop relationships at all relevant levels with customers and strategic industrial partners
* Present and position the Company and offerings in order to be included on the approved and preferred supplier list
* Identify new projects and act as Company contact on all existing projects keeping track of all evolutions and continuously coordinating answers and actions
* Minimum of 5 years working experience with industrial Users, OEM??s and Distributors
* Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with channel partner development
* Knowledge of LV and MV electric motors
* Ability to effectively manage and execute on all external & internal deliverables
* Maintaining Saleforce.com and providing accurate order forecasting
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
* Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
* Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
* Effective problem identification and solution skills.
* Proven analytical and organizational ability.
* Prior commercial sales experience in closing large and complex contractual agreements is preferred
* Able to effectively manage and meet sales plan
* Previous experience with Industrial Sales in the Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Metals, Mining, Pulp & Paper, Water/Wastewater or Cement industries
* Previous experience with OEM and Channel partner sales