Exiger assists organizations worldwide with practical advice and technology solutions to prevent compliance breaches, respond to risk, remediate major issues and monitor ongoing business activities.
Key contributor to the financial accounting and reporting process. Ensure the integrity of accounting/financial processes and periodic financial and management reporting and analysis.
* Preparation of client billing / invoices in accordance with established firm and client policies and procedures.
* Ensure that client billings and vendor invoices are properly processed and the information contained within the bills is accurate.
* Review of vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to processing payments.
* Ensuring all support documentation is submitted and necessary information exists for accurate billing.
* Researching and resolving accounts payable and receivable issues with vendors and clients as they relate to the monthly invoices.
* Assist monthly corporate close procedures including the preparation of various general ledger schedules and supplemental analyses.
* Provide support for year-end audit including records retention, supplemental schedules and responding to auditor information requests.
* Reconciliation of company credit / charge card transactions and payments.
* Bank statement reconciliation against general ledger.
* Preparation of weekly cash flow reports.
* Assist with additional financial and business related analysis in support of the Finance and Accounting function.
* Support preparation of the annual budgeting process.
* Performance measurement variance analysis of actual results vs. budget.
* Prepare ad hoc financial analysis as directed
**Knowledge & Skills**
* Proficiency with financial analysis including project profitability and trend analysis.
* Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully.
* Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, meet productivity standards and use time efficiently.
* Attention to detail and focus on thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve.
* Demonstrated ability to work with limited direction creating objective, numeric analysis and developing own frameworks for analysis.
* Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and is able to deal with change, delays or unexpected events.
* Commitment to dependability, is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to direction and solicits feedback to improve.
* Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
**Professional Experience Required**
* Bachelor Degree required; Finance or Accounting degrees preferred.
* Three to five years of professional experience.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills and spreadsheet capability.
* Familiarity with accounting principles and/or GAAP.
* Familiarity with NetSuite preferred.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.