eRelevance offers a marketing automation service that leverages marketing experts and sophisticated proprietary technology to help small- to medium-size businesses generate more repeat business from their customers. Led by founders who have collectively helped 12 startups build over $1.5B of shareholder value at time of exit, eRelevance is an innovative solution for a multi-billion-dollar industry ripe for disruption.
The HR Manager we are looking for is a dynamic individual who acts as a key business partner with the eRelevance leadership team to manage our most valuable assets as we continue to grow. The HR Manager is responsible for being a partner to our management team, a coach and advocate for our employees and culture, implementing best practices with an emphasis on operational excellence, and striving for solutions that result in continuous employee development and growth.
* Oversee the employee management and retention activities by partnering with the management team to identify and grow leadership, talent and technical capabilities of the business.
* Oversee and improve the employee on-boarding process.
* Oversee, design, develop and implement an employee training program.
* Work with functional managers to ensure that goals are established, communicated and tracked on a regular basis.
* Conduct exit interviews and document key issues impacting employee retention.
* Responsible for maintaining compliance with US labor and employment laws and regulations.
* Work in collaboration with the CFO to oversee and align compensation and benefits with the company’s strategic business initiatives.
* Manage internal process, systems, and partners to ensure record keeping and reporting requirements are accurate and timely.
* Monitor the pulse of employees and collect data to identify trends and ensure a high level of employee engagement.
* Provide group and one-on-one coaching with employees and managers to support employee development and growth.
* Provide direction, guidance, and coaching to both managers and staff on complex HR/employee relations issues.
* Develop and manage employee engagement surveys.
* Provide strategic counsel to leadership as requested.
**Benefits & Payroll**
* Administer all company payroll and benefit packages including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plans, flex plan, PTO, and workers compensation plan.
* Coordinate and manage annual open enrollment.
* Responsible for evaluating and suggesting new benefit changes to existing plans.
* Responsible for administering and managing all paperwork, processes, and filing to ensure compliance with all US labor and employment laws and regulations.
* Excellent collaboration and communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field.
* Five years of experience in Human Resources with a history of success and progression – experience in all HR core functions.
* Experience with performance management, organizational & employee development, training, and recruiting.
* Experience in some combination of high growth start-up, professional service, marketing, and technology companies.
* Experience in employee and cultural advocacy.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Previous experience working with management teams to meet/exceed company strategic objectives.
* Ability to be customer service oriented and respond to issues in timely manner.
* Results oriented, has ability to analyze data, identify trends and develop solutions.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.