eRelevance offers a marketing automation service that leverages marketing experts and sophisticated proprietary technology to help small- to medium-size businesses generate more repeat business from their customers. Led by founders who have collectively helped 12 startups build over $1.5B of shareholder value at time of exit, eRelevance is an innovative solution for a multi-billion-dollar industry ripe for disruption.
Due to growth, we are looking for an experienced, energetic and brilliant Events Marketing Manager to lead the charge on our ambitious and growing events strategy as we teach the world about customer marketing automation as a service.
* Manage all eRelevance events, including hosted prospect and customer events, trade shows, partner events, workshops and webinars.
* Develop, manage and optimize events calendar, event evaluation process, timelines and events budget.
* Strategize and execute on event approaches and formats by collaborating closely with sales, executive leadership, and demand gen team to determine appropriate coverage, ensuring event programs are effective in generating and accelerating pipeline.
* Develop, manage and optimize pre- and post-event communications to drive prospect interactions and ensure timely followup and hand-offs in coordination with sales.
* Lead post-event data collection, Salesforce.com tracking and reporting, including event ROI.
* Manage the creation of pre- and post-event collateral and giveaways.
* Bachelor’s degree
* 3-5 years’ experience managing marketing events and activities in B2B software (bonus points for experience in marketing technology).
* Successful track record owning or being a key contributor to event marketing strategy and programs and reporting on effectiveness.
* Proficiency with Marketo (or other comparable MAP/ESP), Salesforce.com and webinar platforms.
* Strong attention to detail, follow-up, budgeting and time management skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions and manage multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
* Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work with all levels across the organization as well as with clients and prospects.
* Proven ability to apply creativity and passion to marketing programs and projects.
* Excitement and ability to thrive in an intense, fast-paced, startup environment.
* For all of the above areas, an appreciable level of preparedness to discuss how you’ve driven execution, or why your related experiences and passion are enough to make you successful.
* Ability to travel up to 20%.