* Support strong sales and marketing coordination with initiatives and processes that ensure effective lead management, high lead quality, high data quality, and tools and templates, all in alignment with overall strategy.
* Manage all of marketing operations and systems, including lead management processes and metrics, lead scoring, lead nurture, campaign tracking, marketing automation systems, database health, targeting and segmentation plans, and alignment with sales operations.
* Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
* Ensure availability and delivery of optimal marketing metrics, including dashboards and reports to measure and track performance of the marketing organization.
* Ensure Marketing leadership has access to ongoing analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting.
* Drive marketing application and database strategy: analyze gaps in our data, contact acquisition strategy, and practices that ensure data quality and measure database health. Develop new ways to analyze data to guide marketing investments.
* Develop and maintain a multi-year roadmap and strategy that ensures a best-in-class “martech stack” that supports and aligns with the company’s evolving sales and marketing strategy.
* Manage the Marketing Operations’ global team. Provide active management, mentoring and career development, and promote best practices and operational excellence across the team.
* Ensure robust cross functional coordination and collaboration with supporting parts of the business, including IT/IS, Sales, Sales Operations, CRM and Finance.