Casper is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box.
We are looking for a motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist who will play a key role in the growth of the Product Design, Product Engineering, and Operations Teams at Casper. This person will partner closely with the Talent team and hiring managers to strategically identify, attract and retain the best talent. You will have a true passion for people and culture, driven to develop yourself and those around you, and, of course, you should love sleep!
* Manage and own hiring for our product and operations departments. Advise and work with the Talent Manager in SF, and hiring managers on all talent related activities for their relevant teams
* Provide an extremely positive, high touch experience for all candidates who enter the Casper interview process
* Identify new and creative ways to build the Casper employment brand across the US
* Source both active and passive candidates through referrals, LinkedIn Recruiter, networking events, career fairs, university recruiting, and in depth market research
* Maintain and optimize our ATS (Greenhouse), and use data to drive hiring decisions
* Own full recruiting life cycle, from sourcing to interview to closing
* 5+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting. Ideally both in an agency and internal recruiting
* Established network connections as well as intimate market knowledge within the consumer goods and Industrial design world
* Ability and experience reviewing creative portfolios
* Experience sourcing candidates via Linked-In Recruiter, Google boolean searches, networking events, our careers page and other creative tools/platforms
* Experience recruiting top tier talent, ranging from entry-level to senior level hires across multiple functions
* A data driven mind with experience tracking and reporting key metrics designed to optimize sourcing strategies
* Flexibility to work across multiple functions and disciplines. You should be able to pivot and re-prioritize at a moment's notice
* Knowledge of Greenhouse or similar ATS's would be a PLUS
* Must love sleep!
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.