Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe.
Provide administrative support for two executives, including complex calendaring and client interface for scheduling and perform a variety of complex and routine administrative and secretarial duties with little or no supervision and in compliance with written and oral guidance and policies. Maintain responsibility for coordinating the executives’ schedules, meetings, travel arrangements, and teleconferences and prepare timely and accurate expense reports and correspondence. Maintain communication with executives throughout the day, as needed via text or email to ensure they keep to their schedules and are made aware of schedule changes. Oversee and manage processes tied to ensuring compliance, assessment, budget, and other administrative activities are rolled out and completed by staff and review and provide input on team submission of materials for these processes and for expense reports. Apply a detailed knowledge of firm operations, organizational procedures, and personnel. Serve as a team player within the home team and in interaction with other administrative and leadership teams. Take the initiative to improve operations and office conditions within established guidelines, display and execute intent for self–improvement, perform general office duties, work with constant attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
* 3+ years of experience with performing as an administrative assistant for mid- to senior-level executives
* Experience with Microsoft Office and calendar scheduling
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* HS diploma or GED
* Experience with Air Force policy, planning, studies, and analysis
* Ability to respond quickly to tasks and scheduling requests
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* Secret clearance
* BA or BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, or Business
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.