Insides Sales Account Executive
Job Posting Details
About Axis Communications
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to customers through a global partner network.
Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
We have a position open for an Insides Sales Account Executive in our South Central team! Ideally the right candidate should reside in the Dallas/Irving area. You'll love this position if... You want to work closely with Regional Sales Managers to promote and aid the sale of Axis Communications products within the designated territory.
* Respond to consistent inbound activity ranging from general inquiries to closing deals
* Assisting other Account Executives and Regional Sales Managers in following up prospects in designated territories
* Build and maintain fluid relations with potential and existing customers, resellers, integrators and partners
* Encourage companies to enroll in Axis partner development programs
* Filter and process sales leads
* Recommend proper camera solutions and adequate product comparisons
* Consistently monitor partners to determine eligibility and level changes
* Motivate regional sales managers to meet or exceed inside sales initiatives, quotas and management based objectives
* Actively participate in trade shows, seminars, Axis Academies, Webinars and other promotional sales activities
* Perform other related duties as assigned
**What We Are Looking For**
* Outstanding communication
* Fluent in Microsoft Office applications
* Responsible independent drive
* Ability to effectively motivate in time sensitive environment
* Charismatic disposition
* Competitively efficient
* Solid technical skills to include understanding of networking infrastructure
**What You’ll Need**
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area
3+ years in sales driven position
**Valued, But Not Required**
* Work in Information Technology Industry
* 2+ years’ experience in technical sales
* Experience in channel sales
**Physical Demands and Travel**
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Employee is required to lift 20-25 lbs.
* Expected travel time for this position is approximately 15%
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Competitive pay. A great benefits package including medical, HRA/FSA, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement and more. The opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally. Paid time off.