Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer's interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes the entire revenue operation by driving behavior and providing prescriptive data to company decision-makers.
The Enablement Manager at Apttus will be responsible for helping to manage and drive the logistics and operational needs of all Enablement activity across all sales channels, ensuring that we are supporting the critical needs of all teams at a time of exciting business transformation. This position will be a key stakeholder within the Apttus Global Enablement organization that is tasked with deploying Enablement and Productivity strategies that will help the business scale and grow. This role is critical in ensuring a successful transition for all new hires here at Apttus as well as their partner teams. This role will play an important part in helping to shape the conversation about the future state and structure of the entireorganization, and the people processes needed to maintain long-term effectiveness.
* Execute the strategy developed by the Enablement team for all Apttus employees in the field and all Onboarding activities
* Help to facilitate and organize all Apttus New Hire Boot Camps (NHBC) & Onboarding sessions including managing logistics, agendas, calendars, speakers and rooms for NHBC’s and Onboarding activities
* Help build out learning paths for every role in NHBC
* Provide operational, logistic and organizational support for the global Enablement team
* Help to drive certifications through Apttus NHBC to ensure we release new employees into the field in a way that ensures their long-term effectiveness with clients
* Communicate regular progress/status to key stakeholders in Enablement
* Manage resources and project teams accordingly
* Help to ensure programs are delivered on-time and at the highest levels of quality
* Highly talented coordination and operational expertise with a strong interest in moving into a more SR Enablement role focused on Onboarding or managing our NHBC activities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to roll up sleeves and do what is needed to make programs successful
* Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
* Passion for excellence and high quality in the finished product; attention to detail is critical
* Excellent proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, GoTo, and scheduling applications
* Experience supporting a global organization
* Sales experience a plus but not a requirement
* Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once
* BS required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.