Accelerate your growth with ZoomInfo, an Inc. 5000 company. ZoomInfo’s Growth Acceleration Platform offers the most accurate and actionable B2B contact and company intelligence to help organizations accelerate growth and profitability. The continuously updated database enables sales and marketing teams to execute more effective marketing campaigns and improve sales prospecting efforts with access to on demand direct dial phone numbers, email addresses, and background information.
ZoomInfo is looking for our next generation of sales leaders. We hire professionals who have a history of success in school and in their work experience to become Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) on our Sales team.
We are seeking focused, driven professionals looking to grow their career in sales. Star SDRs average 50 to 60 outbound calls a day to schedule key appointments in target companies. In this role, you will be provided the guidance and training needed to become a technology sales expert. If you are looking to hone your sales process and become a Sales Executive or to launch your sales career, this is a great opportunity. Prove yourself in this role and you can expect to grow within our sales organization.
As a member of the SDR Team at ZoomInfo you will join a small team partnering with Sr. Sales Executives to create new selling opportunities in key targeted accounts. Learn the best ways to secure buyer conversations with marketing and sales executives for your sales reps. SDR’s are rewarded for their success both setting up key meetings and for the results of new closed business.
* Cold calling expertise, making 50+ planned sales calls a day to your target territory
* Best practices to create interest from top executives in prospect accounts
* Partner with Sr. Sales Executives to create a plan for managing a sales territory and how to consistently exceed quota
* Exposure to working with the Enterprise Account Executive
* Effective use of Salesforce
* Assist in creating sales opportunities and scheduling meetings with key executives
* Learn best practices in delivering presentations in a sales process
* Organizational skills to properly plan your day and manage Salesforce.com for tracking your work
* Ability to effective communicate the ZoomInfo value
* Excellent presentation and listening skills
* Strong writing skills to communicate via email
* At least 1 year of sales or marketing related experience
* Bachelor’s Degree
* A passion to be in sales
* Creative, smart and ambitious!
Apply to ZoomInfo (Sales Development Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.