Act-On Software is a marketing automation company delivering innovation that empowers marketers to do the best work of their careers. Act-On is the only integrated workspace to address the needs of the customer experience, from brand awareness and demand generation, to retention and loyalty. With Act-On, marketers can drive better business outcomes and see higher customer lifetime value.
Act-On Software is looking for professionals that have previous sales experience or a high degree of interest in sales! The primary goal of the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities for our Account Executives. Act-On helps companies do better marketing. We empower marketers by helping them implement a multichannel marketing approach. Our team is growing and we are looking for future sales leaders who can take Act-On to new heights.
* Team up & work closely with our sales team to develop and execute sales communication with targeted customers.
* Partner with sales leaders to develop communication strategy via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture, and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
* Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
* Schedule online product demonstrations for sales team (Regional Sales Managers).
* Consult & team with internal sales to ensure quality of demonstrations being scheduled.
* Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
* Learn our lead management processes and use Salesforce.com to document your interactions with prospects.
* Develop a strategy with Account Management team to conduct proactive outbound calling tactics to penetrate and teach best practices for our customers.
* Develop and maintain territory including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
* Experience in a successful sales role or a strong passion/interest in a selling career.
* Hunger for career growth.
* Desire to learn new technology, meet and exceed goals & ramp quickly.
* Manage prospect objections by gracefully countering and sharing best practices from our customers & sophisticated marketers.
* Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player.
* Natural leader with positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
Apply to Act-On Software (Inbound Sales Development Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.