Wayfair is the largest pure-play online retailer of home goods in the US. Key categories for the company include furniture, decor, kitchen & dining products, home improvement, patio & garden and baby. The company, founded in 2002 as CSN Stores, is based in Boston, MA, and has additional offices in Utah, Kentucky, New York, Galway, Ireland, London, England and Berlin, Germany. Wayfair employs over 2,300 people across those offices.
As a Business Recruiter, you are responsible for a wide-range of roles for the teams that are the minds behind our amazing selection, curated brands, and website experience. As growth continues to skyrocket, we are seeking an energetic and adaptable individual to accelerate recruiting for key business areas including: Category Management, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Creative, and Product Management.
This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a $3B+ eCommerce company as a true business partner, have ample exposure to senior leadership, enact change, and truly make an immediate impact. In addition, you will be welcomed into a group of strong recruiters and leaders who are dedicated to the professional and personal development of the team. You can also expect monthly team outings, a flexible work life balance, and very corny jokes.
* Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market.
* Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process.
* Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job postings, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events.
* Ensure an impressive candidate experience through exemplary communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format.
* Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns.
* Proactively take the lead on problem solving for process improvements, candidate evaluation, reporting, etc.
* A Bachelor’s degree.
* Between 1-3 years of experience in a Recruiting capacity.
* Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-growth, demanding environment.
* Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches.
* Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers.
* A team-oriented attitude with the ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals.
* Superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and act quickly.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.