Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), helps Americans plan, invest and protect their savings — to get ready to retire better. With a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible — one person, one family, one institution at a time — Voya’s vision is to be America’s Retirement Company™.
This diverse position will actively support the Institutional Markets businesses (Stable Value, Pension Risk Transfer, and in-plan guaranteed income solutions) across many objectives including product management, product development, new business opportunities, underwriting, existing client management, consultant interactions and risk/profitability management. By interacting with various teams across the firm from sales & client service, operations, risk management, finance, pricing, investments, legal, compliance, and marketing, this position will play an integral part in providing support towards achieving our business goals.
* Develop new products and drive the product development process. Working across functional areas, coordinate all aspects needed to build and service product - competitive analysis, product specifications, pricing, underwriting, marketing, investment strategy, compliance & legal requirements, contract filing, and other internal requirements.
* Represent the team in applicable projects & initiatives across all of Voya's business within the Defined Contribution 401, 457, and 403(b) markets.
* Develop & execute stable value de-risking strategies to further improve the profitability of our business, balancing client relationships with financial metrics.
* Assist recordkeeping and investment teams to cross-sell Voya's other services.
* Develop & document policies & procedures across the team, enabling more efficiency and enhanced standards.
* Support quoting activities and go-to-market initiatives.
* Deliver senior management updates, training materials for internal and external partners, and periodic reports.
* Participate in industry events, such as SVIA and NAGDCA, and enhance Voya's image in marketplace.
* Bachelor's degree in business, or related field.
* 5+ years of experience in Stable Value or financial services industry, with previous product management and/or development experience required.
* Demonstrated initiative and results orientation.
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, with demonstrated team orientation & collaboration.
In addition, candidates identified as top talent for Voya will possess the following critical skills:
* Customer Focused: Passionate about delighting customers and offering unique solutions that exceed expectations.
* Critical Thinking: Ability to reach well-reasoned solutions and solve problems through a thoughtful process of analyzing data.
* Team Mentality: Partner effectively to drive and execute on common goals.
* Business Acumen: Appreciate and understand the financial services industry.
* Learning Agility: Open to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Apply to Voya Financial (Product Development Consultant-Financial Services)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.