Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development.
* This position is part System Administrator and Helpdesk Administrator.
* You will be responsible for maintaining, securing and deploying staff machines.
* Strong server experience supporting Windows Server and VMware ESX will be utilized.
* Your work will have a direct impact on the success of the company.
* Minimum of 3 years enterprise experience.
* Strong Google Apps experience.
* Basic fundamentals of network infrastructure (DHCP, DNS, VPN).
* Mac OS X expertise is required with some Windows and Linux experience.
* 1-2 years experience using Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence.
* Strong software troubleshooting with the ability to translate the problem to internal employees.
* Must be comfortable lifting up to 40lbs.
* Spectacular client communication is a must.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.