Accelerate your growth with ZoomInfo, an Inc. 5000 company. ZoomInfo’s Growth Acceleration Platform offers the most accurate and actionable B2B contact and company intelligence to help organizations accelerate growth and profitability. The continuously updated database enables sales and marketing teams to execute more effective marketing campaigns and improve sales prospecting efforts with access to on demand direct dial phone numbers, email addresses, and background information.
* Providing second and third-level support to our employees for all IT-related concerns, which includes supporting and troubleshooting technologies such as: Windows 7, Windows 10, MAC, Windows Server 2008, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File/Print Services, Spam/Virus Protection, VOIP telephony, CISCO networking and our own proprietary software
* Preparing, repairing and deploying desktop computers, other office equipment
* Experience with deploying software\imaging.
* Managing, monitoring and troubleshooting daily batch and backup processes
* Helping with the planning and deployment of new and upgraded products
* Helping to seek out and implement ways to make a system or process more efficient
* Three plus years of current IT Support Experience
* Prior warehouse operations/warehouse management system experience a plus
* A high degree of technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
* A strong sense of customer service, attention to detail and desire for organization
* Experience in a helpdesk or other service-oriented IT role a large plus
* Solid understanding of Microsoft and Apple technologies
* Active directory experience, including Group Policy Objects and User Profiles
* SQL knowledge highly preferred but not required
* Unix/Linux (particularly FreeBSD/CentOS) knowledge/interest a plus
* Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize appropriately
* Familiarity with email, FTP and HTTP technologies
* Scripting ability, especially using Powershell, VBScript and/or PHP, a large plus
* Ability to occasionally lift 40 lbs.
* Experience with patch management solutions
**Other traits we look for:**
* Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
* An easy-going attitude and strong sense of humor
* A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
* An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
* An interest in working hard and being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing
Apply to ZoomInfo (Information Technology Support Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.