TravelClick provides innovative solutions for hotels around the globe that increase revenue, reduce cost, and improve performance. Our suite of solutions supports our clients with travel marketing and reservations management tools, as well as comprehensive business intelligence. TravelClick has a worldwide on-the-ground presence that enables us to maintain a deep understanding of local markets in the context of the global hospitality industry.
Travelclick is seeking an individual who will play a pivotal role in optimizing Salesforce to support improved and increased usage by the Sales Team as well as increased reporting capabilities. This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Sales Operations professional to have a direct impact on the organization, work on high-visibility projects, and grow their career.
The Sr. Sales Operations Analyst will work as part of the Sales Operations team. This individual should have experience working directly with sales teams in a supporting role, assisting with general analysis, pipeline reporting, and maybe forecasting. Comfort handling large sets of data in Excel is key. Also, this individual will work closely with the sales department specifically to implement new improvements, features, functionalities and processes.
* Preparation of the renewal sales plan; ongoing alignment and analysis in Salesforce and Excel
* Assist with Salesforce new process mapping, roll-out/training and adoption.
* Administer and support Salesforce Wave Analytics, including training of users
* Support a global deployment of Salesforce with 200+ sellers spanning across multiple roles (field sales, inside sales, account management)
* Work with business users to gather requirements for enhancements and translate the business needs into technical design
* Investigation and resolution of technical issues within Salesforce.com, including proactive reporting, maintenance of open issues list, and follow through on workarounds and fixes
* Collaborate with developers and IT team to provide direction and support where more advanced solutions are required, and assist with testing those solutions.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Salesforce.com administrator certification (a plus)
* 2+ years in a Sales Operations Analyst role supporting sellers and sales management, or a sales analytics role
* Certified Salesforce Administrator a plus; 1+ years salesforce.com administration experience required, with an understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
* Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; well organized, and ability to multi-task
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with ability to work with key stakeholders across the global organization
* Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
* Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
Apply to TravelClick (Senior Sales Operation Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.