LogRhythm, a leader in security intelligence and analytics, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats. The company’s award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint forensics and advanced security analytics.
LogRhythm is looking to hire a Sales Operations Intern that will play a critical part in ensuring accuracy in our data. This critical role offers the opportunity to join the fastest growing private SIEM solution provider and join a team whose production continues to have a significant impact on the growth of LogRhythm.
The primary function of this position is to help review, update and manage the data in the system as well as provide potential solutions for managing on an ongoing basis. The position will interface with accounting, sales, professional services and support as well as other contacts within LogRhythm in regard to sales needs.
* Monitor accuracy for reports on internal orders, accounts, and contacts
* Research the current account information and update accordingly
* Lead data cleanup efforts for contacts, accounts, and leads within Salesforce.com
* Ensure correct and accurate order processing guidelines are met and updated on a regular basis
Completion of 2 or more years at the university level towards a business degree
* Highly self-motivated
* Excellent communication skills, especially written
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
* Ability to quickly learn new systems and technical concepts
* Organizational skills to be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Extreme attention to details required
* Ability to work independently, collaboratively as a member of a team -- under pressure and within tight deadlines with a keen attention to detail
* Salesforce.com knowledge a plus.
* Local candidates will be given priority
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.