Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Account Executive -Inside Sales that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. If you are a high energy, self-starting individual with a desire to prove yourself and move up the ranks, then this is the place for you! The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
* Make an average of about 75+ calls/day
* Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
* Understand customer needs and requirements
* Close sales and achieve quarterly quota
* Reach or exceed performance metrics on dials, appointments completed, and conversion to a totally qualified opportunity (TQO)
* Prospect, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
* Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
* Research accounts, identify key players, and generate product interest
* Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
* Perform effective online demos to prospects
* Proven inside sales experience
* 1-2 yrs experience in B2B or B2C sales over the phone
* Track record of over-achieving quota
* Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
* Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong listening and presentation skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* BA/BS degree or equivalent
Apply to Time Inc. (Account Executive for Bizrate Insights)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.