ThriveHive is the online marketing program that gets big results in just minutes a day because it guides you every step of the way.
The Senior Search Engine Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid search engine marketing activities. Responsibilities will include; fluency in the Google AdWords and Bing ppc marketing platforms, being on the forefront of new search technologies.
This position is key to future growth and will be responsible for the top-to-bottom coordination of our pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. The ideal candidate must possess a keen understanding of paid search, ideally in the local, small business space. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics.
* Act as a specialist of the search engine marketing channel.
* Be an expert in ppc and stay abreast of new technologies in the search and, overall, digital space.
* Working knowledge of (Google) Analytics, conversion tracking, e-commerce, and the interplay of ppc/seo and local search.
* Become a product expert in our industry, understand the hot issues and new developments.
* Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing/Yahoo) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
* Weekly contributions in team meetings are a must as well as assisting other junior team members with accounts
* Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
* 5+ year’s experience managing paid search programs Google Adwords Certification, Microsoft AdCenter Certification
* Requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
* Exceptional copywriting and editorial skills
* Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
* Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces (Google Analytics preferred)
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
* An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
* A self-motivated individual; a good team player
Apply to ThriveHive (Senior Search Engine Marketing Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.