Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and more than 55,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
* Support maintenance within multiple instances of Salesforce.com
* Perform systematic CRM updates as needed including bulk edits, record reassignments, back-end updates, etc. to ensure CRM information is kept current.
* Maintain training and knowledge of new product features, as they are launched with SFDC new product releases.
* Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
* Play a role in CRM support issues surrounding security roles, record access, user accounts, team management and access as it relates to SFDC.
* Expected to work as a full-standing member EAS Team and provide frequent input and insight into partner business discussions.
* Deliver rapid resolution to business challenges and technical issues; identify and implement application solutions, enhancements and system integrations
* Serve as a EAS Lead to drive business solutions within several CRM instances.
* SFDC Certified
* APEX, Visualforce experience preferred
* Serve as resource for ensuring data integrity and ongoing facilitation of data cleansing as needed via various means, including but not limited to utilizing native CRM tools such as merges and de-duplication tools, as well as creating views/reports as needed for staff review
* Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure environment with changing priorities
* A strongly pro-active, helpful, ‘can-do’ attitude
* A creative, resourceful and tenacious problem-solver and solution-finder
* Enthusiastic about working with colleagues and peers across the business unit and/or around the company
* Enjoys dealing with people and is able to communicate effectively and concisely at all levels
* Self-managing and self-motivating, able to prioritize tasks effectively and meet customer deadlines and expectations
* A clear enthusiasm for the role and strong desire to continuously develop and improve own performance and departmental performance, while maintaining our IT global Strategies
* Willingness to put in extra effort (and hours when required) to get the job done properly
* Willingness to share technical knowledge with others
* Enjoys contributing to the overall success of the company, not just one department, and has commercial awareness of how the department fits in and adds value to the ‘whole picture’
* Strong attention to detail
* Comfortable navigating ambiguity and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple initiatives effectively
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.