Founded in 2007, Tanium invented a fundamentally new approach to security and systems management. Recognized as the "Usain Bolt of cybersecurity," it's no surprise the world’s largest enterprises and government organizations rely on Tanium to secure, control, and manage the hundreds of thousands of endpoints that comprise their networks effectively; and at unprecedented speed, no matter the size.
A truly unique opportunity to build a critical marketing function at a leading enterprise software company. We’re currently in search of a Head of Partner Product Marketing to take our established partner ecosystem to the next level. For this individual, there will never be a dull day. The challenge will be to work across many teams inside and outside of the organization to lead through influence. The individual must be able to understand and communicate technology integrations deeply, but also translate product to compelling executive-level messaging.
* Work with channel sales organizations to support VARS, SIs, and/or OEM partners
* Develop joint messaging with strategic alliance and channel partners
* Develop quarterly marketing plans by partner
* Work to define and execute marketing campaigns (along with field and digital marketing teams) that drive channel and alliance revenue contribution
* Understand technical capabilities, market landscape, and create differentiated positioning
* Present the Tanium value proposition in both formal and informal settings
* Coordinate joint launch events across internal and external stakeholders
* Create marketing collateral and sales content that is well-written, compelling, and concise
* 5 years of experience in product marketing, partner marketing, or product management required, 7 years preferred
* Experience presenting to customers, partners, and sales
* Experience planning and executing product launches and marketing campaigns
* Strong collaboration skills across product, sales, business development, and external teams
* Ability to understand technology and translate to business needs through messaging
Apply to Tanium (Head of Partner Product Marketing)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.