* Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity
* Maintain facility cleanliness including, but not limited to carpets, fixtures, restrooms, lunchroom, grounds, and other employee commons areas.
* Daily trash pick-up from offices, workstations, and commons areas (inside and outside).
* React to non-routine custodial needs such as spills, water leaks, (includes roof), employee illness, or accidents.
* Coordinates activities with facility service sub-contractors and supply vendors including point of contact, quotations, service delivery, insect spraying, snow removal, and other misc. items.
* Provide a communications point for maintenance sub-contractors and supply vendors for quotations, delivery sign-offs, all annual service agreements, and product or work inspection.
* Monitors and provides for routine and non-routine service support to facility systems including back-up generators, security alarms, fire protection, sprinkler systems, and heating/air systems to include filter maintenance.
* Maintenance logs along with emergency, after-hours, points of contact should be developed and kept up to date at all times.
* Provide/Track guidance to Maintenance Assistant(s) in tasking and performance review commentary on their work to the site manager.