SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable monitoring and management software that is designed to make jobs easier for IT professionals, Managed Service Providers, and DevOps pros. Since our founding in 1999, we have delivered on this promise across the Hybrid IT infrastructure platform. We now serve over 250,000 customers, and we have grown to over $500 million in annual revenue with an organization of over 2,200 employees.
The Senior Product Manager, Business Applications , will manage the end-to-end project lifecycle: gather business requirements from stakeholders, write functional requirements for developers, scope and schedule projects based on developer/contractor capacity, communicate project status to stakeholders, work with development team on execution and deployment of projects, assist in user-testing of all project requirements, and obtain formal sign off on all project deliverables from different stakeholders.
* Lead projects to: consolidate separate subscription billing systems. Implement new subscription billing systems, enhance term billing systems.
* Ensure projects meet internal/stakeholder expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines, and strategy.
* Track and report weekly on percent complete, budget burn, earned value, slippage, project effort and duration to complete and other key project metrics.
* Prioritize and manage multiple projects in a given time period as well as be extremely detail oriented in tasks and communications.
* Determine resource requirements (including staffing, software, hardware, and facilities) of projects, based on project specifications.
* Work in tandem with cross-functional departments including Web and Finance in order to complete projects that may have requirements/deliverables from outside teams.
* Where necessary, guide and manage the expectaions, deliverables, and cross-functional interaction with 3 rd party system implmentors or consultants
* Develop and implement project-related change management programs, including: communications, training, facilitation, and and user adoption
* Identify, track, manage, and mitigate risk on specific engagements. Escalate these issues when necessary to ensure minimal impact to quality, budget, and timeline.
* This position requires a university degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting, Computer Science, or an equivalent degree, and a minimum of 5 years of technical project management experience.
* Strong understanding of Accounting, ERP, billing systems and website development process
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
* Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature
* Experience working in Agile SDLC
* Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget
* Demonstrated experience working with offshore/remote resources and teams
* Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
* Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting
* Experience implementing NetSuite and Zuora billing solutions
* Advanced business degree
* PMP or other project management certification is a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.