Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions.
This Support Analyst position is for Techline to support RAC and WW Sales for product solution configuration / order management support for Ricoh software and third party software product line. Employment history should show job responsibility within Ricoh hardware and software product support and include customer satisfaction and support. The candidate should be acquainted with Ricoh's software solutions as well as Ricoh for both hardware and software. Candidate should have working knowledge of Microsoft access, Oracle and the ability to configure and submit orders for software solutions.
* Processes incoming engagement and issue resolution calls (i.e. telephone, email, instant messaging, Oracle, SalesForce.com, etc) in a timely and professional manner while evaluating the issue and providing assistance.
* Documents and tracks incoming issues and all activities within tools used by Software Renewals team.
* Identify gaps, initiates problems solving, resolves issues, and provides sound recommendations for process improvements to leadership.
* Uses any and all means within Ricoh to research issues and determine best possible course of action.
* Actively seeks opportunities to understand the customer's needs and response within SLA
* Subject matter expert (SME) for all Ricoh-approved vendor software maintenance agreements and renewal processes.
* Actively works with all 3rd party vendors to resolve and relay any customers concerns relating to maintenance agreements.
* Identifies the engagement need with Sales or Design for support.
* Participates and creates WebEx/Join Me training sessions.
* Educates field on renewal processes and evaluates and advises on commission exception requests.
* Works with Supply Chain for issues regarding renewed or expired support with reps.
* Knowledge of company and organization policies, practices, and procedures.
* Coordinates with direct and matrixed teams in the prescribed area of responsibilities.
* Creates TSD Techline launch and training materials regarding maintenance and support agreement ordering procedures and processes.
* Responsible for creating and maintaining RWorld site for Software Support team, including pertinent field documentation
* Continually seeks new methods, procedures, and workflows to improve overall user experience
* Opens and tracks service desk/help desk tickets for system issues and works closely with IT until issue is successfully resolved.
* Provides accurate, courteous, and professional service to all Business Partners and Customers within defined SLAs.
* Supports initiatives/projects to improve communications, information, and data accuracy.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
* Minimum of 8 years of business experience is required.
* Minimum of 4 years software maintenance agreement quoting and sales experience required.
* Experience with Microsoft office tools (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or similar office/reporting tools.
* Exposure or proficiency in Enterprise tools (Oracle/SalesForce.com/Jive), web based reporting, and other personal computer applications is required.
* Experience with Lotus notes a plus.
* Strong problem resolution skills
* Working knowledge of Oracle and the ability to utilize the configurator tool
* Ability to take the lead and manage customer issues to a satisfactory resolution, including involving functional teams as required
* Working knowledge of Ricoh hardware and software product solutions and their features and functions
* Ability to review and suggest revisions to technical product documentation including installation and SAPR guides
* Working knowledge of Rworld and Filenet
* Knowledge of manufacturing, inventory availability and delivery schedules
* Knowledge of solution configuration and pricing
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Access
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.