* Handle full cycle recruiting for an average of 20+ requisitions at a time for multiple departments
* Review/analyze resumes and/or applications, interviews (via phone and/or one-on-one), identifies candidates that meet requirements, schedules candidates for interviews with hiring managers, assist hiring managers in selecting candidates for hire, conducts reference and background checks
* Recruit, interview and recommend placement of internal and external candidates to fill open exempt level positions with a focus on Engineering.
* Responsible for Campus Recruiting and administration of Co-Op, Intern, and Summer Student programs.
* Recruit, interview and recommend placement of internal and external candidates to fill other open positions as assigned.
* Identify diverse, top-level talent through aggressive sourcing methods, which include internet research, networking, direct sourcing, employee referrals, advertisements, career events, associations, and other sources as needed
* Track and monitor progress against hiring metrics including submittal rates; time to fill, and other associated recruiting metrics as defined
* Manage appropriate candidate tracking and reporting to ensure compliance with OFCCP and EEOC guidelines.
* Build partnerships with hiring managers to identify and evaluate required duties and responsibilities, knowledge, hard and soft skills and abilities regarding job requirements.
* Assists hiring managers in creating job descriptions that identify the duties and responsibilities, education, experience, and knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully complete the job
* Partner with hiring managers providing consultative and advisory recruiting strategy including market trends, candidate assessments, candidate challenges, time lines, interview schedules/conflicts, etc.
* Complete department Goals and Objectives as assigned
* Performs other duties as assigned