* Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing and maintaining disciplines of financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
* Prepare and review ledger entries and reconciliations, maintain the general ledger system, prepare monthly financial statements, research accounting issues for compliance with GAAP and assist in the annual budgeting process.
* Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, and financial reporting.
* Develop and maintain high-performing financial staff via recruitment, selection, staff development and training of employees.
* Development and analysis of accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the operating effectiveness of the organization.
* Maintain the company's system of accounts and keep books and records on all company transactions, assets, liabilities and equity accounts specific entities. Responsible for establishing and monitoring effective financial controls for the organization.
* Prepare reports that outline the company's financial position in relation to established economic objectives and policies for the company.
* Assist in the preparation of the budget and forecasts, institute and maintain other planning and control procedures and analyze and report variances.
* Maintain the Microsoft Dynamics - AX accounting system including system development and troubleshooting of any system-related issues.
* Act as liaison for the external financial audit.
* Maintain a clear understanding of the clients’ needs, including internal clients consisting of other department members.
* Build a positive team environment that fosters collaboration, innovation, creativity and problem solving.
* Develop a clear vision for the team that helps them achieve Company goals in a manner consistent with R2C Group values.
* Motivate and inspire a team through accessibility, empowerment, regular communication, and recognizing and celebrating successes. Develop and mentor team members to meet the challenges of their role.
* Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties, both written and verbally.
* Complete assignments and/or agreements within deadlines.
* Embrace R2C Group’s core values in an authentic manner.
* Other duties and tasks as assigned.