For more than 45 years, Pharmavite has been a trusted leader in the wellness industry, recognized for providing quality vitamins, minerals and supplements under our Nature Made® brand name.
Oversees the development, maintenance, and analysis of the finished goods forecast.
* Maintains current and long term forecasts required to drive production and inventory planning requirements, as well as to provide projections for corporate cash flow analysis.
* Uses and designs forecast reporting and analysis tools for all phases of the forecast process.
* Diagnoses problems in the forecast by assessing the impact of variances of forecasted items and makes appropriate forecast adjustments.
* Analyzes historical data and market intelligence in order to develop and improve the forecast. Has a solid understanding of all data and its relationship to the forecast (demand, shipments, POS, base/incremental split).
* Interfaces with Sales, Marketing, Shopper Marketing, and Pharmavite customers in order to incorporate all aspects of market intelligence into the forecasting environment. Maintains an excellent level of communication and collaboration.
* Develops and implements methods, procedures, and systems required to successfully launch and maintain CPFR (Collaborative Planning Forecast Replenishment) and VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) initiatives with applicable customers.
* Strives to improve Pharmavite performance in areas such as forecast accuracy, fill rate, and customer-defined metrics.
* Communicates closely with Supply Planning to help ensure product availability and efficiencies.
* Provides all levels of the company with updates of forecast information, including ongoing analysis and interpretation of data. Presents information verbally, as well as in written reports.
* Interfaces with Information Systems to ensure the continuous development and enhancement of the forecast process, designing new reporting requirements and troubleshooting existing reports.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Requires a four year college or university degree or equivalent work experience.
* APICS or other supply chain certification preferred.
* Requires two to five years experience in forecasting, analysis, or reporting.
* Experience with the retail marketplace and working with Sales is preferred.
* Thorough understanding of forecasting techniques/applications, insight into the financial and operational implications inherent in supply chain decision making
* Strong computer skills, including advanced capability in Microsoft Excel are preferred.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and/or OLAP reporting tools is preferred.
* Strong analytical, decision making, organizational, presentation and human relations skills
* Detail-oriented and accurate
* Familiarity with shipment, order, and POS data is preferred.
* Shows leadership and initiative
* Works independently
* General office environment, ability to sit for long periods of time. Ability to move about an office.
* Must be available for occasional travel.
* The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
Apply to Pharmavite (Demand Planner/Forecasting Professional)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.