Mobiquity is a rapidly scaling digital engagement player with more than 400 colleagues around the world. We envision, design, create, and optimize compelling, game-changing digital solutions across all channels (think: mobile, web, voice, and IoT), combining our strengths in strategy, data science, and engineering.
We are seeking a Modern Web Developer with demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise scale web solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create responsive web applications for mobile and the desktop.
* Design and develop scalable web applications using open source technologies
* Develop a hybrid application using Ionic/Cordova
* Work with UX Designers, Architects, and other Developers to implement full stack web and mobile solutions
* Work as part of an Agile Scrum team
* Create solutions using leading edge technologies
**Required Skills and Experience:**
* 5+ years experience developing software applications
* Demonstrated expertise with Ionic/Cordova or other Hybrid Mobile Application framework
* Demonstrated expertise with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Development
* Demonstrated knowledge of jQuery and/or jQueryMobile
* Understanding of document description languages such as JSON and XML
* Clear understanding of software development best practices
* Demonstrated experience working with teams using agile methodologies
* Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and standard Git Flow
**Additional Relevant Skills and Experience:**
* Experience using Node.js to build scalable web services
* Experience with other open source development frameworks a plus (PHP, Rails, Grails, Django or similar)
* Experience with Oracle, MySql, or PostgreSQL and use of Hibernate, ORMs and/or JDBC
* Experience with NoSql databases such as MongoDB or CouchDB a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.