* Experience with some/all of the following frameworks: AJAX, Angular, Ember, React or jQuery
* Proficiency in Node.js and one or more templating engines (e.g. handlebars, nunjucks, twig, etc.)
* Proficiency in consuming, debugging and exploring REST API's.
* Proficiency with HTML5 and mobile-friendly responsive design
* Proficiency with consuming and producing RESTful APIs
* Proficiency with task runners and asset pipeline tools (e.g. npm, Gulp)
* Familiarity with CSS extension technologies (e.g. less, SASS, bootstrap)
* Familiarity with web service delivery stacks (nginx, express, virtual host configuration)
* Fluent at using Git
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience
**Nice to Haves:**
* Experience with a static site generator: (Jekyll, Hexo, Hugo, Middleman, etc.)
* Familiarity with a backend MVC framework like Rails or Django.
* Experience with a minimalist backend framework like Express, Sinatra, Flask, or an API framework like ActionHero
* Experience working in the cloud, especially as it pertains to the front end: (Amazon S3 or Azure Blob, Cloudfront, Cloudflare, Fastly, etc.)
* Experience using databases, key-value stores, and message queues: Redis, NoSQL, Neo4j a plus.
* Good working knowledge of HTTP