Learning and Development Specialist
(Maryland Heights, Missouri)
Job Posting Details
Lumeris™ serves as a long-term operating partner for organizations that are committed to the transition from volume- to value-based care and delivering extraordinary clinical and financial outcomes. Lumeris enables clients to profitably achieve greater results through proven playbooks based on collaboration, transparent data and innovative engagement methodologies.
The Learning and Development specialist will support the organization through design, development and delivery of learning solutions to improve performance and engagement.
* Designs, develops and delivers in-person and virtual training sessions and creates learning resources to further employee development.
* Leads learning management system administration efforts, including scheduling, ensuring content is up to date, registration and reporting.
* Coordinates and facilitates leadership workshops through a variety of delivery methods using sound adult learning principles and incorporating current learning and development trends.
* Delivers custom designed or off-the-shelf classroom and blended learning training programs.
* Manages all aspects of New Employee Orientation, including developing and managing agenda and materials, scheduling speakers, designing and updating content, presentation and handouts and managing catering logistics.
* Maintains and update existing curriculum and course materials, working with appropriate subject matter experts or other team members to procure new or updated information.
* Publishes training calendars and communicates offerings through to the organization through a variety of methods and channels.
* Prepare, print and organize training materials for learning and development sessions.
* Facilitates training for key organizational projects and programs.
* Is a strong contributing member in a diverse, high-performing team.
* Strong facilitation and coaching skills
* Skilled in problem solving, root cause analysis and assessing needs; Solution oriented
* Ability to manage and adapt to change
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally & in writing
* A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Education or equivalent experience required
* 3 years of instructional design and facilitation experience
* 1+ years’ prior experience with LMS system or eLearning platform preferred
* Proven ability to effectively facilitate Learning & Development Programs
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Strong public speaking skills with the ability to engage learners throughout trainings and learning opportunities
* Ability to manage and adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Competitive salaries, challenging work assignments & developmental opportunities. Comprehensive benefits package include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, matching 401K & tuition assistance.