loanDepot is America's lender offering home purchase and refinance loans, personal loans and home equity products nationwide. Headquartered in Southern California, the company operates Direct, Retail and Wholesale business channels nationwide.
We’re looking for a dedicated and highly motivated HR Data Analyst to join our corporate HR Business Operations Team. As a Data Analyst, you will use data, research, and analytical insights to measure and report on talent trends and root causes for business decision-making. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze large data sets, present that data in a meaningful and easily digested manner for executive level review, and tell a story with the metrics which will inform and drive our talent strategy.
* Compile and analyze talent data to provide decision support to help drive the business in areas such as turnover, attraction, development, engagement, cost management, and retention
* Develop a deep understanding of the nature of employee data within our HR systems and apply that knowledge to influence best practices in tool, dashboard and report build and execution
* Guide and lead the company, as a subject matter expert on talent and business data, driving the proper approach for analysis and measurements of success.
* Collaborate with business partners and HR to support complex business requirements to build out data analytics capability. Responsible for requirements gathering, documentation, analysis, data validation and user acceptance testing of dashboards and reports
* Develop, automate, maintain, and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly HR metrics to monitor KPIs and dashboards
* Enhance/refine reporting through the design of dashboards and other data visualization techniques that enhance management’s understanding of and access to key metrics.
* Partner with the HRIS team to create and execute regular data audits. Identify and implement controls and validation measures to ensure data integrity.
* Support day-to-day reporting needs including training, demonstrations, troubleshooting, ad hoc reporting, etc.
* Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Business or other related field; Master’s degree preferred
* 5+ years’ experience in a similar HR business intelligence, data mining, OD or consultative role
* Mastery in Microsoft Excel and Tableau required (familiarity with statistical packages, SQL or VBA coding a plus)
* Experience with Business Intelligence or Talent Analytics tools a requirement.
* Deep understanding of HR business processes and practices
* Excellent problem-solving abilities and superior analytical skills
* Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends
* Strong written communication skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.