Lenda is a first-of-its-kind platform that allows homeowners to complete their home loan online from start to finish. As a direct lender, we’re able to streamline the application time and process, while also passing the savings onto customers. At Lenda we close loans three times as fast as the industry average. Lenda is on a mission to create a simple, radically transparent home loan experience for consumers.
As a Relationship Managers (RM) you’ll be a member of our Sales team and join other RM’s and HLA’s (Home Loan Advisors) who are responsible for providing an exceptional experience for our customers as they navigate loan options available to them - whether it’s refinancing or buying a home. As an RM you are the first touch-point for these customers. You’ll communicate our value proposition, listen to their questions and needs, and educate and qualify them for the best loan product based on their personal financial situation.
There are opportunities for growth in the Sales organization, including having the opportunity to acquire your NMLS licensing and becoming a Home Loan Advisor.
* Immediately establish rapport and listen to the customers needs because; you are their first point of contact
* Communicate Lenda’s key differentiators and explain our mortgage process and timeline
* Educate and qualify customers with the best loan product based on their personal financial situation
* Schedule qualified appointments for HLA’s
* Cold call from a generated lead lists
* Assist HLA’s in setting up loan files and act as a backup point of contact to borrowers
* Stay up to date on macro-economic trends, mortgage specific knowledge, and sales training
* Continuously improve our processes - innovate and identify new strategies to increase lead conversion
* At least 1 year of experience in a sales role with a financial services company, bonus points if in the mortgage industry
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* A strong work ethic driven by high personal integrity
* Not afraid to cold call anyone, anytime, anywhere
* A track record as a self-starter and a strong desire to acquire and develop skills
* Proactive with a solutions oriented mentality
* Experience using a CRM (Salesforce a plus)
* Excellent time management and multitasking skills
* NMLS License is also a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.