Learning A-Z is an education technology publisher dedicated to expanding literacy through thoughtfully designed resources. Learning A-Z's websites and apps deliver leveled books, worksheets, activities, and interactive classroom resources designed to meet the needs of every Pre K-6 student. We provide teachers with the materials needed to differentiate instruction and improve student learning.
The Sales Administrator will provide support to the Sales team by performing various clerical and administrative duties including: screening and routing phone calls, assisting with various forms required by districts/schools (customers), updating daily sales reports to ensure appropriate sales credit is assigned. Interaction with customers via phone and email on numerous supportive tasks.
* Answer, screen and direct inbound calls to appropriate individual
* Monitor daily sales reports to ensure appropriate credit on sales
* Assist sales reps with creation of quotes, completion of order forms
* Complete and submit various forms required by districts/schools as needed
* Create various reports for sales reps as needed
* Perform other duties as required
* High School Graduate
* 1-3 years’ experience with Microsoft Office and CRM software/tools
* 1-3 years’ experience answering inbound ACD calls or experience with multi-line phone system
**Preferred Skills and Abilities**
* Some college preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.